There is a growing community of UK autoharpers who are interested in playing, attending workshops, meeting other players and learning more about the instrument. UKA’s aims are to promote the knowledge of and interest in the autoharp, and to help the development and playing skills of all its members.
- Membership runs annually from 1st January to 31st December and costs just £10.00.
- FREE Membership to people 18 years and under.
- FREE Honorary Membership can be granted to people who help promote the aims of UKA. These people may include but are not exclusive to UKA Committee, Autoharp Tutors, UKA Event Organiser and Promoters.
- All NEW UKA members can also claim a FREE UKA CD “Autoharp Britannia”
*BUY HERE & NOW* using the UKA simple and safe PayPal button on this page. We also accept payment via BACs or Cheque. Membership Form can be downloaded. Scroll down for more info….
UKA MEMBERS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- After your PayPal transaction you will be taken to a web page giving your NEW UKA Membership Number. Please write this down and keep it safe.
- If you make payment in any other way the UKA Membership Secretary will issue your NEW UKA Membership Number.
- ALL UKA MEMBERS – If you would like to receive your Welcome UKA Members email with ‘Membership Area’ Log in details and all the other wonderful Members Only discounts and promotions, you MUST subscribe to our newsletter giving us permission to contact you in future.
- Ensure you add/update your subscription to include your NEW UKA Membership Number and tick the box ‘UKA Members Only’ under autoharping interests. This will keep you up to date with all emails for members. You’ll recive a Welcome UKA Members email immediately.
- Autoharping Interests – The boxes you tick here will dictate the additional emails UKA will send you.
- You are responsible for changing, updating or unsubscribing your own information. This can be done at any time by using the link in the footer of all our emails.
Pay for UKA Membersip using Pay Pal
More Useful Info…
If you have any difficulties viewing or downloading the information below please install Adobe Acrobat Reader